Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Days ♥

one month just pass like that...
so i'll try to tell my story with pictures and simple words =)
trying to make it short..lol..

Had a nice lunch with jin and dino at an indian restaurant! I remember it was the last day of cny..it's my first time dining in a high class indian restaurant! the food is special! will try more of their curry next time..hehe
                         
 Hey see, the eggs stand! we call it "Li Chun", saw so many ppl posting their standing eggs photos at fb on this day so i decided to have a try..it works! my brother sot with me and he can do better than me, he stands an egg in a very short time..imma very impatient with it lor..so i failed =X

one day, suppose i was having bad mood...then i went pasar malam and i got this! a pink nail polish! oh it's the color i wanted so much and after putting it on..my mood become =D, fei was so happy for me..he is scared when i get emo..so cute..lol

**Warning: the coming part will be all about food and him! close this tab if you don't feel like knowing any of them..lol

We, after the movie " my wedding diary"...quite a nice one..at first when i know the movie hero is ah Niu then I: Ye..=X but then we still watched it since there's no other nice movie already..surprisingly the movie is touching! worth watching =)


had a nice fish chop as lunch at a steak house which fei recommends..but i forgotten the restaurant name..lol

here's the  sizzling hot "瓦煲咸鱼老鼠粉" from jusco "Wok Sifu"..it tastes like 鱼翅 we eat..quite nice but a bit salty for my liking











fei's---肉碎猪扒饭..look nice and taste quite nice too

the fried pork looks delicious! some spicy powder on it makes it perfect =)

 oh it's my favorite taufufa! love the bercham famous tau fu fa so much..it's even smoother than my skin! haha..I'm a simple girl, this is enough to make my mood better..he knows me well.

Hey, today is valentine's day! lovey dovey day for couples! we had a sweet lunch at secret recipe ♥
 Here's my favourite Secret Recipe Chicken Cordon Bleu, fall in love with it after my first try last time so i recommended it to fei and fei loves it too..the CHEESE overflowing from the chicken meat, thumbs up!

The secret recipe chocolate lava cake! this is the best chocolate cake i've ever had! the cake is still warm when served! the cake is filled with warm chocolate..it has just the right amount of chocolatey-ness..the chocolate filling melted my heart..just nice for valentines ♥

After lunch we went to Haagen-Dazs for the next desert session! can't wait for the pretty ice-cream to come..hehe.. it's quite expensive and i wonder how they taste.

 Tadah~~ here's our ice-cream..pretty right? the taste is 100 times prettier than the look i tell you! wonderful =)


fei with the pretty ice-cream!  ♥
The chocolate paradise! It's so yummy that i couldn't resist them at all..sweet ♥
It bliss in a heavenly dish of Dark Chocolate, Belgian Chocolate, Tiramisu and Macadamia Nut Ice-cream, Raspberry Sorbet with chocolate and strawberry sauce. they are heavenly nice =)
The only picture of us with the pretty ice-cream..lol..fei keep complaining that i took too much pictures of the ice-cream without realizing they are melting..O.o





Here ends my valentine's day..simple and yet i feel very happy and xing fu..thanks dear! hope you love the video..keep it nicely o! ♥

3 more days and i'll leave to sabah..i think it's time to turn off my holiday mood =X


0 comments:

Post a Comment