Thursday, January 5, 2012

My first random post

Hey..it's my first post!
I think I've gone crazy, I created a new blog the day before my final! wink
I'm just too bored..
bored of reading the same notes over and over again..duh ==
I always wanted to write a blog in English
I love reading people's blog
xia xue , chesserland and Yina's are the blogs I follow
I'm so inspired by their life stories..what a interesting life they have
It's all about eat,shopping and travel..
okay, after inspired by them, finally I got the guts to open a new blog which is in English!
Tada~~
My style of writing for this blog would be short and simple
Easy for me too since I'm a lazy blogger..hee~
Chinese new year is just around the corner! yay..
One more week and I'll finish my finals and balik kampung for cny! wohoo..
During that one month sem break, I will TRY MY BEST to update this blog as frequent as possible..By then..Study first!
Ciaoz..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment