Thursday, January 19, 2012

Days in Ipoh..

So,my days in hometown started quite okay..
just hanging around with my brother
who is my driver now..haa~
so good to have someone be my driver
last time fei and now brother..
for the first day at my hometown, i ate lamb chop for lunch!
there's a restaurant nearby my house called Peak Corner serves nice lamb chop
and the price is cheap, which only cost RM13.50
yeah it's not a high class place but who cares
as long as they serve nice food right =)
back to one b's restaurant, they don't really serve nice food
and yet they are expensive!

black pepper lamb chop
peppermint lamb chop
i also asked brother to bring me to chatime
which is newly opened in Ipoh
i wonder why milk tea stalls always get attention from people
for me, its just..teh tarik + flavour powder?
i prefer hot teh tarik..lol..
no offense to milk tea fans ya..
so i tried the chocolate mocha which is not bad
at least my stomach is okay with it

my chocolate mocha
will be nice for green tea lover---brown rice green tea


we never get bored of macD huh?  :D
back to ums Teabox's chocolate latte, its very nice but often cause me bloating
maybe cause of the milk
im a bit of lactose intolerance i guess..argh..
im also sensitive to coffee and tea
by drinking one cup of them will make me awake for the whole day..
even herb tea too! ><
i wish im not so sensitive to coffee and tea
they are so nice to drink

so now we all are waiting for chinese new year to come
im waiting fei to come back and go shopping with me
i want shopping!
life without shopping is so meaningless..lol..

0 comments:

Post a Comment