Monday, January 9, 2012

Suffering from bad food


Before i start, let me countdown for the day i'm going back..
Its just 4 more days to go! wee~ so desperate to go back


Just a random post telling you some of my uni life..
Lets start with some bad things..my eating lifestlye
Day and night eating the same very-super-unhealthy food--Cafe Food + Maggie
Well, if compared to cafe food in my uni, Maggie consider as healthy food already
I know I know, I will get bald very soon..but..what to do?
My uni cafe got around 4 stalls, the one called BTC is the one I will never go for
After you eat sure kena diarrhea and you can easily find things like dead fly and even lizard's tail = =" (heard from people) 
but me myself saw the fly like around 2 times d..yuckssss~
The stall I always go for is the Jane's stall
Their fried rice is consider ok but still they will cause me diarrhea sometimes..haih~ 
And i cannot imagine how much oil they put in the food..
That's why, i keep telling myself and fei--I AM FAT!
I've no idea how am I going to live here for 4 years...
So, my best choice for food is still...Maggie. 



Maggie, this is not my favourite though, I prefer vegetarian super cup noodles



The oily fried rice--malindo fried rice



nasi campur, taufu+chicken that cost me rm4



The only nice part of our cafe--Tea Box!

Of course we will hunt for nice food when we're free!
Thanks god there's still a One Borneo shopping complex nearby
We always go there for shopping, makan and movies..














But all these food cannot be compared to my ipoh food lor..miss home so much! =(


0 comments:

Post a Comment