Saturday, January 28, 2012

The dragon year 2012

happy chinese new year everyone!
it started quite bad for me coz i pass my chinese new year in pain..argh~
once again, gastric haunted me...=(
my gastric starts after my reunion dinner..how sad..
but thanks to mom, the dinner was superb =)



i'm allergy to so many things..now..even cheese
(i had seafood cheese rice the day before new year eve at folie-folie)
maybe i just can't take any diary product..haih~
i hate gastric,very painful..
and gastric pull me away from so many delicious FOOD..
how torturing for someone who is so wei sek like me..
never mind, gastric won't stop me from having fun
it's still Chinese new year what..there's a lot of gathering awaiting
i went to relatives' house and some gathering with friends
i went to a new bistro call Overtime at my hometown with fong,oh and teh
that place is just okay to relax yourself and listen to music
it's hard to chit-chat there since the music is just too loud..
we all transformed from little girls to hot sexy ladies..haha
my pretty dears, fong and teh even wear skirt! 
we all are big girls already =D
it's a wonderful night
today i also went to my primary school tuition gathering..LOL
amazing right, it has been 9 years and we are still able to gather around
we talked about some funny memories we had together last time
it's a very nice chat with them
we gathered at our beloved tuition teacher's house and then had lunch at secret recipe nearby her house
there ends our gathering for 2012,hope to see you guys next year!
okay, enough for today
hope my gastric will recover completely ASAP..god bless me
here's some self-loving photo during cny..hee~
sorry for some of the bad quality photos, that's why..i need a better camera!






fei

sexy vivienne and pretty fong


pretty girls--oh and vivi

me,oh and vivi

vivi and fong's favourite..lol



0 comments:

Post a Comment