Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My new pink baby!

Finally...oh finally...
I have my own pink baby camera! wohoo..so exciting~
Actually i love taking pictures..but not to Dslr or Slr yet.
for me they are too big and heavy..and im not that pro to handle them
i just love to take pictures of food..and myself..haha
so i choose sony cybershot T110, its pink!
people who knows me know im a pinky freak, yeah i am!
fei said its too pink..duh..>.<
never mind..im a girl what..pink suites me..=)
my baby sony is slim and stylish, just nice to bring her out for outings
i fall in love with her at first sight and i got a very good discount
so satisfying~
going kl this thurs, will be using her to take nice pictures o
i promise to sayang my baby sony
baby, rock the world with nice shot yeah!


its mine now!

2 comments:

Ding Yoong Shen said...

remember to bring that camera for our next trip yea :) hohoho

Monie said...

i will de ah ding! haha..

Post a Comment