Friday, January 13, 2012

Packing

woah..just finish packing my stuff! 
Its such a difficult task to move out every single thing from my room
don't know why they need us to empty the room
duh, we're just away for 1 month okay..=X
Just realise,
It's my first sem here and my books and notes already up to 3 boxes..omg~
One box is the books which i brought from home
second and third box are this sem's notes + seniors' notes
so my notes will keep stacking up each sem huh? =O
can't imagine how many stuff i will collect after 4 years here..O.o

 
today after the philosophy paper, we went to take the rm200 book voucher!
So..hmm..its a book voucher huh..
many people saying the same thing: cash better lor!
and the book voucher is only valid for stationary and uni books =X
whatever la, it's free after all..lol..
here's a funny pic about it: 




the vouchers!

so, tomorrow will be the big day..balik kampung!
so damn excited...wee~




0 comments:

Post a Comment