Thursday, January 12, 2012

I don't care

 

Just finish my maths paper! Not a really good one..but..
I DON'T CARE~ lol..
one, cause its consider my second last paper..
second,the lecturer's fault lar..there's something missing in the question!
and the most important..she din even teach us anything regarding the topic
she just threw the slideshow to us and ask us read ourselves..arghhh...
so,this is uni lecturer lar..wad a responsible one..
aiya so i don't want to care d..
and i don't even have the mood to read for my philosophy paper..lol..
im waiting for Saturday to come! oh please come faster..

Yesterday mom rang me up and told me i got my Yayasan money d! 
wohoo..i need them so so much..
gonna make a new retainer using that money
since i broke my retainer like half a year ago 
im living happily without it every night until fei and mom keep scaring me saying my teeth will become crooked..
i don't want..=(
and also the contact lenses which cost me rm260..duh..
and the left will be used to do some shopping and maybe travel..=)
looking forward for my great holiday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment