Friday, June 1, 2012

Month of Disaster

Hey its June already!
missed out blogging for the month of May
hmm, got thought of writing a short update for May yesterday
but somehow i'm busy and forgotten about it..*ok lah, im lazy
and there isn't much happy things to blog about also
most of them are my stupid complaints about my uni life, blah blah blah~
oh yeah, recently fall sick again, this is the dunno N times i fall sick already
its just not my year i can say, definitely not, 犯太岁 perhaps >.<"
and the stupid flu caused me into a BIG embarrassment,
i..actually...broke down during my presentation omg! wth~ O.o
haih, lost direction at that moment..now i know, i can be that weak!
Mun yee ah, why are you so weak? *face of a failure
don't want say bout it already, malu..ish~
and 2 weeks before,
i got bitten by an unknown insect on my leg and got swollen up
i thought im going to die off like that..arhh~
what if the poison attack my body and then...*great imagination
it hurts and seems serious ma, finally i braved up myself and went for treatment
thanks god, finally recovered..

My pity pig leg..='(




















done with the complaints,
anything happy happened in May? em ok, i went to fun fair, lol
played a crazy game call "Washing Machine",
wonder is it really called that way? hmm..
turn ah turn ah, turn till lungs also come out..LOL
actually i played twice, play until next day whole body aching = ="
thats all i could remember..
currently preparing for finals..19 days to HOME
god bless me..ah men

the so called "Washing Machine"



study till too wu liao go self-captured, 悲哀~

0 comments:

Post a Comment