Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sem Break part 1

Back to hometown for almost one month d
so far my sem break goes quite well
went many happy gatherings, met awesome friends
so happy that many of my overseas friends come back too
Jin is one of them, and we had a overnight stay at her house
talk talk talk until 3a.m only sleep, such a nice one =)
went hiking with lee, ching, teh and dino too,
and then we suddenly came up with a singapore trip!
it has been 12 years since my last trip to overseas =.="
yuhuu..so excited, we gonna make it on 25th, hope everything goes well
nah, pictures pictures----



fong, teh, yin leng and dino =D

jin, ching and liew

dino and jin!

the awesome people :D



healthy activity--hiking!





sushi bonanza at ipoh

my dearest twinsy

love

my birthday present from dino! like it..thx dear =)

earrings..lol

mummy always cook nice food for me--- 牛腩粉

the pretties..














the sot sot old friends, acting cool, love =)
the nerds..=D

someone say no his picture in my blog, so..
here you are..haha



0 comments:

Post a Comment