Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sem 3, life






















After the happy sem break
finally im back to my uni life
there's some changes to my uni life
that i finally moved out! from the small and dirty hostel..
to a much much better and higher standard place..LOL
of course, i'll need to pay much much more :x
currently living in an apartment beside a shopping centre call one borneo *omg
can you imagine, starbucks,secret recipe,macD and CINEMA beside you??
hmm, so far i can resist them quite well since i've spent most of my $$ on houseware already..bankrupt ><
living here is good, cooling, mosquito free, got gym and swimming pool too!
here's a look~




























however i did face some transport problem
walking to class become part of my life but im quite okay with it
its not really that tiring and walking is good for health what..lol *self-comforting
BUT i'm not sure how will it be after my labs start..my nightmare... 
aiya don't want think about it first..appreciating my free time now..
so,living with new people and so far dealing well with every of them :)
all of them are clean and friendly, they don't mind to share foods too! 
hope that this will be a good semester..pray hard! 
end the post with a photo of trip to Pulau Mamutik :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment